TOUR PRICES :
Tour prices are subject to change without prior
notice unless the final payment has been made.
HOW TO BOOK
We recommend that you secure your reservations
for any of these programs through your Travel Agent.
Full pre-payment or credit card's guarentee is requested to reach Rama Tours prior to your arrival in Indonesia.
Cancellations must be made in writing and are effective upon receipt in our office. Any cancellation made within :
- 21 days prior departure is subject to 25% cancellation fee
- 14 days prior departure is subject to 50% cancellation fee
- 7 days prior departure is subject to 100% cancellation fee
No refunds on unused services.
WHAT'S INCLUDED :
- Sightseeing tours and tranfers as specified in the itineraries with English speaking guide assistance.
- Object donations, local taxes and service charges (airport tax is not included)
- Meals, accomodations (on overnight tours), domestic airfare (on day trip) if specified in the itineraries only.
NOT INCLUDED :
- Passport / visa fees.
- Airport departure taxes.
- Airfares (unless specified in the itineraries).
- Meals and accomodations (unless specified in the itineraries).
- Personal expenses such as beverages, laundry, phone calls, etc.
|HOMEPAGE CONTENTS :
Rama Tours has endeavored to ensure that all information in this homepage is accurate at the time printing, but can not accept responsibility for accuracy, or truth of statements made. Illustrations are intended to set the mood of each destination and may not present actual views as seen on specific tours.
Travel insurance is highly recommended. Please contact your travel agent for details.
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS :
Each traveller shall be responsible for obtaining the appropriate visa (s) and carry a valid passport at all times. All travellers to Indonesia must be in possession of passports with at least six months validity beyond anticipated return date and have proof of onward journey, either return of through tickects.
All tour arrangements are made by Rama Tours as agent for constractors of tourist services only. Rama Tours will in no event be liable for any injury, damage, loss, theft or acts of default of any carrier, hot elier, other party or employees of such in performing the services for which tickets of exchange orders are issued. Due to circumstances beyond our control there may be unforeseen changes in sightseeing or hotels. Rama Tours will make every effort to keep the itineraries as they are shown.
|LAW OF AGREEMENT :
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. Any claim or legal action arising relating this agreement, the regulations of the Republic of Indonesia shall rule.